Durée: 1 à 6 mois
The College will need two interns for the academic year 2017/2018. The Interns will be required to work in the Library and Information and Resource Centre (IRC) from 10:00am to 17:00pm, Monday to Friday. The Interns will be trained in the use of the online cataloguing system, Softlink’s Liberty. Daily responsibilities will include administration of the front desk and circulation system, shelving and organising books and other resources, cataloguing of resources, assisting students with IT and research queries and in the use of Library equipment and other general library duties.
The Interns will be required from the beginning of September 2017 to the end of May 2018, (nine months in total). Ideally, both interns could work the full nine months. Failing that, one intern for the full nine months, complimented by two interns, one from September to December and one from January to the end of May would be another option.
- Certified Training.
- Information and Administration QQI Code 5N1952
- Research and Study Skills QQI Code 5N3113
- Communications QQI Code 5N0690
- Customer Services QQI Code 5N0972
- Work Practice QQI Code 5N1356
· A QQI Certified or Leisure night course of their choice from an extensive selection of courses.
· A proficiency certificate in the use of the college Library software, Softlink Liberty.
· A reference on completion of the internship.
2. The interns will also be invited and encouraged to participate in college activities and trips.