We are pleased to offer an internship that is a great opportunity to gain beneficial experience from a professional environment and work in a multilingual team.
What is the duration of the internship?
A minimum of 3 months, on a full-time basis.
What do interns gain from this experience?
- Regular formal and informal training sessions about CAT tools and Project Management
- Better job prospects and the opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills acquired at university in a business environment
- Experience in business practices, liaising with suppliers, dealing with issues, negotiating deadlines, managing a budget, working with CAT tools such as Trados and XTM
- A potential job offer at the end of the internship.
The range of work experience that you will receive will depend on your requirements and interests. This will include, to varying extents, the following:
- Quality Assurance – quality checking translations and finalising documents before delivery to the client
- Project Management – understanding the project management process, liaising with translators, proofreaders and clients
- Supplier recruitment – sourcing new linguists based on specific projects requirements
- IT skills – MS Office, CAT tools such as XTM and Trados 2017, project management software as applicable
- Working relationships – building trust and working relationships between colleagues
- Terminology management – creating glossaries and termbases using online tools and softwares such as Multiterm
- Translation Memories – performing TM alignments and updating TMs to ensure quality translations
- Admin tasks - issuing invoices and purchase orders
- Proofreading – the student can be expected to proofread translations into their native language for basic grammar, spelling and formatting
What we expect from students
- To act in a professional way
- To complete tasks to the best of their ability
- To maintain a good standard of dress and appearance in accordance with the dress code of the company
- To be punctual
- To be conscientious and comply with our information security policy
Envoyer CV et document d'objectif en précisant les dates idéales de départ. Frais de gestion à prévoir. Indemnités possibles, nous consulter